The FGV railway network in Valencia is operated under the Metrovalencia brand name, and offers the metropolitan area of the city of Valencia 3 railway lines and 2 modern trams with a total length of 146′797 km., 132 stations and 121 trains.
FGV in numbers
- The Company
- Meet FGV
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Applicant profile
- Portal de Transparencia
- The Generalitat tenders the installation of a new railroad switch between the stations of Luceros and Merdado of TRAM d’Alacant.
- The Generalitat awards the installation of the signposting and communications systems of Line 10 and the Metrovalencia tramway network.
- The service provided by Metrovalencia and TRAM d’Alacant prevents 67.9 million journeys by private vehicles per year
- FGV install defibrillators in the main Metrovalencia and TRAM d’Alacant stations during the summer
- The Valencian council authorises Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat to tender for the renovation of the surface sections of lines 1, 2 and 3 of Metrovalencia