Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Valenciana is a public railway company for passenger transport that is focused on its clients and committed to the Valencian society.
Our company is divided into different professional areas:
Operations Department: All of the professional categories directly linked to passenger transport (Customer service , traffic, traction
Permanent Facilities: Workshops and Supplies. Personnel composed of different technical specializations.
Administration and Services: encompasses all professionals that support the different departments.
In the last years, jobs have increased considerably due to FGV’s dynamism and its new developments. Permanent staff is currently over 1700 people strong.
Are you interested in working with us? Do you want to know what we can offer?:
- Being a part of a team of professionals who are proud to belong to our company.
- Working for a company that is focused on social integration, economic efficiency and committed to the environment.
- Professional development opportunities through internal promotions.
- Training programmes aimed at learning, knowledge updating and potential development.
- Equality between men and women.
- Flexibility to combine family and work schedules.
- Good labour conditions.
Admission to FGV
The competitive examination method is used to externally fill permanent positions.
For the coverage of temporary needs, personnel recruitment is managed through public employment agencies or through competitive examinations.