Therefore, in compliance with the prevailing Legislation on Protection of Personal Data, by means of the present document, FERROCARRILS DE LA GENERALITAT VALENCIANA advises the following:
Who is the party responsible for the processing of your data?
Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Valenciana (which shall hereinafter be referred to as “FGV”).
Postal address: Partida de Xirivelleta s/n 46014 València.
Data Protection Officer Contact: mailFGV is the party responsible for the processing of the personal data of the User (data controller) and herein advises he/she that this data shall be processed pursuant to that set forth in the prevailing regulations on protection of personal data, namely, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and freedom of movement of such data and Organic Law (ESP) 15/1999 of 13 December LOPD on protection of personal data.
What are the purposes for processing your personal data?
FGV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To contract, maintain and follow up the compliance of the products and services contracts that you have with FGV, being able to analyse your data so as to obtain profiles, including by means based solely on the automated processing of your data.
Purposes based on the legitimate interests of FGV
- To develop commercial activities in general, and in particular, to offer and/or recommend products and services which may be of interest to you, taking into account those which have been taken out under contract in the past.
- To process and/or assign your data to any third party, to prevent, investigate and /or detect fraud.
- To record your voice and/or image to ensure your safety, maintain the quality of service and use the recordings to be used as evidence in a trial if required.
- To undertake anonymsation procedures, following which FGV shall no longer be in a position to identify you.
- To assign data to transport coordination companies in the event that you, as a FGV customer, the taking out under contract of any of the products of coordinated transport tickets and/or services of said entities which are marketed by FGV. In these cases, the assignment shall only affect a limited number of mere identification data which FGV has available as regards yourself, in particular, those strictly necessary for the execution of the contract.
- To assign your data to the Generalitat Valenciana (Regional Government of Valencia), Courts and Law Enforcement Agencies where necessary.
How is the your personal data obtained?
FGV obtains your data through the following sources:
The information that you furnish us when you take out under contract and retain products and/or services with us, both directly and indirectly. Some examples are as follows:
By completing forms on the FGV website.
Open sources of information, such as official journals and gazettes, public records, Public Administrations resolutions, telephone directories, lists of people belonging to professional associations, official lists for the prevention of fraud, social networks and the Internet.
In particular, the data which is processed includes the following categories:
- Identification data
- Identification codes or passwords
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Data referring to your personal characteristics and social circumstances.
- Commercial information
- In certain cases, academic and/or economic data
- Sensitive data is not processed
For how long is your personal data retained?
Your personal data shall be blocked when they are no longer necessary or relevant to the purpose for which they were compiled, except only for the purposes of making same available to Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities, for the purpose of any potential liabilities derivative from the processing, during the statute of limitations of said liabilities. Once the aforementioned FGV period has elapsed, it shall proceed to delete your data.
Who shall receive your data?
FGV may assign your personal data to:
1. Generalitat Valenciana (Regional Government of Valencia) for compliance of the statutory obligations.
2. Competent Public Organisations, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts, whenever FGV is under the legal obligation to facilitate same.
3. Furthermore, FGV works in conjunction with certain third-party service providers that have access to your personal data and that process the aforementioned data for and on behalf of FGV as a result of their rendering of services, with which the company has signed the mandatory Privacy and Security contract.
In particular, and including but not limited to, the aforementioned suppliers undertake their services in the following sectors: legal advice, approval of suppliers, multidisciplinary professional services companies, maintenance-related companies, technology service providers, IT service provider companies, physical security companies, courier service providers, infrastructure management and maintenance companies.
What are the your rights when furnishing your personal data?
You may exercise the rights of:
- Not being subject to decisions based solely on the automatic processing of your data.
- Revocation of the given consent.
You may exercise your rights and, in general, consult all the queries related to the processing of your personal data, before the Data Protection Officer, via the sending of an electronic mail to (MAIL DPO) or via postal address to Partida De Xirivelleta s/n, 46014 Valencia (A/A. Data Protection Officer Contact). You must provide a copy of your National Identity Card (DNI) number or official document that accredits your identity.
You may also file a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The necessary information may be found at: www.agpd.es
How can you obtain further information?
Detailed information in the Legal Notice can be found on the FGV website
Obligatory or optional nature of the information pursuant to the LOPD and RGPD.
Obligatory or optional character of the information furnished by the user
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or submitted in the downloaded forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept, that your data is required in order to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User warrants that the personal data furnished to FGV is correct and FGV shall be responsible for notifying any changes thereto. The FGV expressly advises and warrants to the users that their personal data shall not be assigned under any circumstances whatsoever to any third party, and that whenever any kind of assignment of personal data is undertaken, the specific, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users shall be requested in advance All data requested via the website are obligatory, given that said data is required for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data are not furnished, the complete tailoring to your needs of the information and services is not warranted.
Data Protection security measures.
Pursuant to that set forth in the prevailing regulations on protection of personal data, FGV is compliant with the provisions in their entirety of the RGPD and LOPD regulations for the processing of the personal data under its responsibility and demonstrably compliant with the principles described in Article 5 of the RGPD and Article 4 of the LOPD, which shall be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and which is suitable, pertinent and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which same are processed.
FGV warrants the appropriate technical and organisational policies have been implemented for the purposes of applying the security measures set forth by the RGPD and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has assigned the appropriate information so that said user may exercise said rights and freedoms.
Amendment of the policy
FERROCARRILS DE LA GENERALITAT VALENCIANA, reserves the right to amend the present policy in order to bring same into line with new legislation or case law as well as those which may be derivative from existing standard codes on the subject matter. Said amendments shall be notified with the required notice stipulated on our website, notwithstanding the right to request the necessary consent of those affected when said consent is construed as not having been given pursuant to the terms and conditions of the present policy.
Should you have any queries, questions or comments which you may have in relation to the present regulation, please do not hesitate to write to us at email@example.com